Wednesday, January 06, 2010

1st step. :)

06 January 2010 - Headache


My presentation today is like crap which I've no idea what I'm presenting at all. I guess I really should start to figure it out before we start the experiment next week. And I've a feeling I'm going to struggle when I'm suppose to type out the group report for this coming PBL 2.

I'm trying to do my part as a good elder sister that my sister can trust. I hope it won't take too long.

I did my part today by testing her her spelling and vocabulary today. I guess, it's the first step to helping. :D

Shall be off to bed early tonight. I'm having a terrible headache. There's driving tomorrow and no school tomorrow. I better be able to wake up for the lesson and back to home to continue sleeping I hope. :p

No comments: